Tuesday 11 November 2008

SHUSH IT’S A SECRET

I received a document today from a very reliable source, and which was confirmed by another reliable source.

This document is the NHS Responsibility protocol, which is to be implemented immediately by all Government departments.

My contact Natalia works in a very important building, as a domestic supplies person.

I can’t tell you the address but the number is between 9 and 11, she “found” this attached to the back of the upstairs toilet door.

My other contact Boris, is very high up in cleansing services at an address which doesn’t have a number but the building is associated with “5”.

He “found” a similar document by accident in a locked draw, of somebody called a “Desk Officer” but this one was headed “Security Responsibility Protocol”.

Both Natalia and Boris have told me that because of the extremely serious nature of the document they will both either have to apply for citizenship or leave the country.

The document below is shown in its entirety and is unedited.

Make of it what you will.







If you can't see the document email me and I will send it to you.

And to finish a personal note to “EC” in Australia, who I know reads the blog every day.

It was a bit cold here today so I fired up the motor for you. Nice car but the wheel wobble at 140mph needs attending to.

G’day sport.


Angus

No comments: