Thursday 31 December 2009

The rumours of my demise are untrue

I have just returned to the Angus castle after a week away in Welsh Wales visiting my sister and family.

I switched on the laptop and...some B'stard has hacked my blogger account and deleted AD from the blogosphere, but you can't keep a good Angus down, I have restored the blogs, and my email temporarily, as I don't know if it will happen again.

This is just to let all my blogger friends and readers know that I am still here, and despite this setback will remain.

I have a backup plan which may well be brought into effect, but it will mean changing sites and will be a pain in the bottom for all concerned.

Thank you for your kind emails and thoughts.


Angus

10 comments:

Bernard said...

Excellent.
Thank god for that. DD has been going spare!
No not really but very upset.
Best wishes for the New Year
Cheers.....Bernard

Anonymous said...

That was a nasty thing to do to you! I'm so glad you're back and well.
Have a wonderful NY's Eve and all my best wishes for a great 2010!

Devonshire Dumpling said...

Welcome back! Welcome home!

CherryPie said...

Welcome back :-)

Happy New Year to you :-)

Angus Dei said...

Thanks all, happy new year to you all:)

His Girl Friday said...

Happy New Year!

James Higham said...

Well, that's a relief, isn't it?

Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I'm just extremely glad I uncovered this web-site! You are simply good!!
I hope many more will think exactly like you and me! Preserve the excellent content I will be looking at you now lol

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful I uncovered this blog! You happen to be so correct!!
I only wish others might think the same as you and me! Carry on the great threads I will be reading you now ; )

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A tiny number of my blog audience have complained about my weblog not working properly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you might have any ideas to aid fix this issue?