Monday 8 June 2009

TIME AND TIDE






Wait for no man as the saying goes, and so are my other two blogs- Angus Dei politico and Angus Dei-NHS-THE OTHER SIDE going that is.

I decided to diversify a while back and the above came into existence, but I now find that I just don’t have the time and the tide is up to my knees, they will not be deleted, but will remain there for prosperity, I would like to thank all the readers and followers, but despair not, “all and sundry” will contain political, and health news views reintegrated into A&S.

Which is why I started it in the first place; so a slight change of format, there may be one, two or even three blogs a day depending on allowable time, so keep the faith and pop back regularly because you never know, and I will of course still be blogging for, NHS Behind the headlines which I know isn’t popular with some but it does provide a side of the NHS that is not seen or not contemplated by the majority of readers.





Angus

NHS Behind the headlines

No comments: