Thursday 6 November 2008

Can we get back to normal PLEASE?

The Wind Of Change


It’s over with; the USA has got what they wanted, a replacement for GWB, and about bloody time.

The BBC however are still devoting untold hours of “news” time to the subject.

This damn campaign has lasted almost two years, and I for one am sick and tired of the endless repetitive platitudes and “in depth” reporting.

I would like to point out to the BEEB, that we don’t firkin live in the USA, we do care what happens there but can we PLEASE have some news that is relevant to us in the UK.

My brain is saturated by election fervour and fever, god help me but I found myself humming “Stars and Stripes” yesterday.

Let the Americans sort themselves out and concentrate on “proper” things such as: the old, the young, the sick, the poor and the disadvantaged.

We all need some good news; we have it, now lets use that feeling to deal with the problems that are tearing this country apart.


Angus

No comments: